Sunday 1 July 2012

Day 5 Crazy Shopping Day in GongGuan

Apparently I really can shop. Do you all know how much I spend today only for skincare and hair care?The answer is NT2000++ in only two different shops. Well, I do not know how I gonna survive if I kept shop like this. I went out this morning around 11am and back to house around 3pm without eating anything. Thus, I bought two big buns from the bakery and eat at home.


Here is the picture to show you what I had bought today.




Scary, right? However, there is a reason why I dare to spend so much since it is so worth to buy the things in Watson today because all items are discounted 15 % even for promo items. I will regret forever if I do not shop today. I still haven't buy any souvenirs since I do not know what to buy. Actually the things here are so similar to Malaysia, nothing really really special until I want to buy the things back to someone. However, if you like those accessories and skincare, this is the place for you to spend. I guarantee you can get good price for Taiwan and Japan made products.


 I had seen lots of discounted things that really worth to buy but I can't carry back so much to Malaysia and I need to move from Taipei to Taitung soon. Maybe I will get them before I go back to Malaysia.



There are so many cheap masks around the market here. Two boxes only around RM30


Those shoes are really the style I am looking for. Maybe will get this before I leave? Planning first. For the clothes, I still do not think that they are my style. Most probably I will go to get bags and shoes + lots of skin care products. Hehehe!


Well Well! Claire told me that tomorrow we will go to Baitou and DanShui! Yeah! The place where Jay Chou from =)

4 comments:

  1. what project you need to do in Taiwan for Aiesec? as you say you will move from taipei to taichung

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will teach the Children English there.

    ReplyDelete