Sunday 29 July 2012

Day 32 Lu Ye for Hot Balloon but The Weather Made Us Disappointed

Hmm, I have told you all that we are going to the Lu Ye for the hot balloon today but unfortunately the rain had made us go back before it started. Usually the hot balloon will start around 4.30pm until 7.30pm but because of raining, we thought that it will be cancelled straightly. However, when it was around 6pm and we were on the bus to back to the town, they started to light up the fire for the hot balloon but it was not yet prepared for flying up to the sky. It was so irritating and it had wasted everyone's time for waiting the hot balloon event to start. Oh no! Luckily I had bought something made in Taiwan from there and we did not go back with empty hands.


The people here like to fly their kites on the ground while waiting for the event to start. From July until 2nd of September will be the Hot Balloon Festival that is organized by the Taiwan government, that is why now is the season where a lot of tourists will come to this place to watch the hot balloon or have a short journey with it. It costs NT500 for around 7 minutes up to the sky and NT8000 for those who wants to go around for 1 hour or more.


Oh, I bet a lot of Malaysian never taste Shakya before! Now is the season of Shakya(one type of fruit) and a lot of products are made by using this fruit such as biscuits, ice cream and etc.


These are the pictures I took today.



I am getting older and older with blemish face.


One day ticket for the bus from Taitung city to Lu Ye.


Awesome view where you can see the blue sky and well-arranged farms.


Miss Karolina and me.


Miss Kasia and me


Miss Hana and me 


The view from the highest part of the ground where people are flying their kites, enjoy their picnics and etc.


A lovely doggie I met there. Taiwanese doggies never pee and shit around. They are well-trained by their owners.




Disappointed. Oh, my dear weather, why you do this to us ?! This was the view taken from the bus when the people there started to light up the fire for the hot balloons.


We were laughing all the night because of Typhoon. Since 6 of us never experienced it before, some of us got scared and started to worry about this. This is why we decided to grab food from Carrefour for preparation that when the Typhoon reaches, we probably cannot go out to get the food.


That is why the jokes begin.

" TypFOOD is coming, be CARREFOUR" 

Hahahaha! It was so funny that we can't stop laughing inside the room and even the people from other room can hear us.


So, we had gone to Carrefour before we go back to our hostel. I had bought a new luggage since my luggage spoiled when I reach Taitung weeks ago. It is huge compare to my old one. I hope it can last longer so that I do not have to spend money to buy my fourth luggage ='(








No comments:

Post a Comment