Wednesday 4 July 2012

Day 8 Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall and Yuan Shan station

"Transfer stations from the main station to Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall and Yuan Shan Station today..."


For all information, both of these stations are on the different lines. Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall is on the blue line will Yuan Shan is on the red line. We had really a long day for transferring stations. Today was a hot sunny day. I bet you all can see me from the photos, we three (Kasia, Karolina and me) have tanned skin. Oh no! I need to buy more products for bleaching which I couldn't. Europeans love tanned skin but for Asians like me, sorry, please no tanned skin! My umbrella was spoiled because I used it a lot of times to protect me from sun. So sorry my lovely umbrella, I will give my highest honour to you, SALUTE!


Surprisingly Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall is not beautiful as the Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall. We do not know why since Sun Yat-Sen is the father of Independence of Taiwan. Hmm, maybe this memorial hall is older than the other one. If you all know about history, Sun Yat-Sen had been gone to Malaysia in Penang and he was the founder of the Chinese newspaper - Kwang Wah Yit Poh. I am still reading this paper now. It is already more than 100 years now. Great man in the history. We should have to give him a salute.





This is the photo of the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall





The next station was Yuan Shan Station which was not opening for today. Sadly we had to come back without anything special. However, Kasia and I had enjoyed our NT10 sushi at the shop nearby. The place is wondering for recreation and relaxing. I can see that all the owners of doggies and other animals are so responsible for their pets. They even pick up the pets' droppings and throw it into the special place. It is good and I think Malaysian has to learn this attitude from them. This can make sure the environment is clean from the droppings and rubbish. 




This is the end for today. We had decided to go YangMingShan National park tomorrow. Weee...

No comments:

Post a Comment