Tuesday 10 July 2012

Day 14 Going to the Ferris Wheel in Taipei

Erm, it was unpredictable that the Ferris Wheel is on the top of a shopping mall which is unlike the one in Singapore or in Malaysia. In local (Malaysia), we do have the chances to take the Ferris Wheel when there is the fun fare held but at here, it is something extraordinary so that people are excited to take it. The price of the ticket is cheaper compare to Singapore which is only NT120 for students. I think it is reasonable =)


The feeling is almost the same as the time I stand on the top of a building. Maybe in Taiwan there has no theme parks such as Genting Highlands or Sunway Lagoon for them to have fun. I would like to go higher and higher because it makes me feel nervous and excited at the same time. Taipei city is awesomely beautiful at night. I bet everyone wants to go up to see the view of this beautiful city.



If you take the metro, you have to stop at the station which is called JianNan on the brown line.





This is the carousel beside the Ferris Wheel on the top of the shopping mall. It reminds me of someone who likes it. I bet you know who I mention here. =)



This is the view of the city from the Ferris Wheel, nice, isn't ?


I have eaten a lot today. I think it is because I am leaving Taipei city soon so I just don't care much and eat a lot. If I can earn more money with better currency, I would like to stay in a city which is so convenient and safe like Taipei city but it is still making me miss Malaysia because I love my country and I do miss the people I care and the food there. 24 hours non-shop eating and cheap food <3


I heard that the tuition fee for the students here for one semester and only one subject is costing around NT10000 which is around RM1150! Oh god! I am wondering how the parents can survive if they do not earn a lot of money for their children education? However, Sandy's said they can earn NT100+ for an hour when they work at shops during summer time. This is a huge different compare to Malaysia. We can never get this kind of prices for those who are not graduated from university.


I have a wonderful evening with Sandy with delicious ice cream. It was tasty. I think this is the worth thing I did in Taipei which is testing the food that is not found in Malaysia. I would like to spend more time with Sandy since we are moving soon ='(





Tomorrow will be a busy day. 
Cheng-Chi University > Ice Skating > Dinner > Karaoke

Woot!



No comments:

Post a Comment