Wednesday 25 July 2012

Day 27, 28 Get Familiar With The Kids in Book House

I think I did not mention about the name of the book house I work now. It is called "Jian Nong" in chinese and it is basically function as a family or a home for those children who are from the unhealthy families such as single parent, parents get drunk and family violence, the kids being abandoned by the parents and etc.


These kids are really pity and they need help. I am glad that there are people in Taiwan willing to spend their time and money to educate the kids so that they do not go to the wrong way. I am wondering if Malaysia has such people who can help our children in Malaysia. I think there are more these kind of children in Malaysia but unfortunately the helping hands are too little compared to Taiwan.


Today is the third day I work in this book house and I fairly know the function of this book house. My boss told me that every children in this book house have their own stories behind and they are trying to help them to fix the condition by giving some psychological supports and advises to the kids. I was trying hard to teach them English but they are basically do not know anything well in English. The children in Taiwan only learn English when they are in Grade 3. This is kinda hard for me to teach them a simple words since they can't even write simple alphabets. Consequently I have to find another way to teach them. My boss said that they like to use the listening as the first step to let the children learn English. Probably I will try the method tomorrow and see the results.


These are the pictures I took today because one of the kids has his birthday today and his father brought the cake and some soda drinks for us to celebrate together.



The birthday King with his big birthday cake. 10 years old big guy.


My Favorite boy. He is willing to listen and learn 


I think he is the most handsome boy here in the book house =P


He is lovely. He is sick, but we are teaching him to become a better one =)


My two little "sticky girls". They love to play with my long hair.


Cute little boy, always stay with his sister, asking her to go back home.


Awww, she is so CUTE! I just saw her today in the book house. A 2 years old girl.


Naughty boy that never wants to listen to me. Hardly to control. Haha!


The sister of the sick boy. They have the same sad story behind.


Clever boy ever. He can answer my questions fast. He wants to search my Facebook and I dare him to do so XD!


Birthday boy is shy to take picture, always try to cover his face. LOL


These kids are really innocent and lovely. I hope we can work together nicely in future =)
Love all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment