Friday 29 June 2012

Day 3 Jiu Fen

Going out to Jiu Fen today and it was a wonderful day since I can meet so many new friends especially Sandy's friend and the another host family members and her friend. I had took lots of pictures but I felt bad about my appearance especially my face since it becomes the darkest among us. Oh no! I am wondering why I am not born naturally pale and hardly to get sun tanned. I am so envy for those who will never get tanned.


Jiu Fen was a beautiful place to shop and to see the night view. The place is definitely a tourism place and the price of the food and things are more expensive compared to normal shop. However, all the food in Taipei city are still very expensive compared to Malaysia and here never have a 24 hours mamak stall for me to eat when I am hungry. Haha! I miss Malaysia food very much! Same like what aunty and cousin sister had told me, they cannot adapt themselves for the Taiwanese food because some of them have strong taste and smell and they were not used to them. I start to believe that since everything here is the "doubled tasted" and maybe it is more suitable for those who like strong taste and smell food but some of the food are delicious. I had enjoyed eating MuaChi (Taiwan famous food) with lots of flavours and Karolina loves AiYuBing (a type of drink). I had bought two postcard here and I am wondering what should I write on the postcards




*Thinking hard*...



Well, since I had spent two tired days in Taiwan, I would like to rest tomorrow. I have given the suggestion that I will teach Sandy and her sister more on English and I hope I can help them pretty much. Staying in their house without doing anything useful or contribute something back to them makes me feel guilty. I will probably try my best to help them.

Here is the end for today. Will be continued tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment